Do you have any questions or need help?
Our student advisors are happy to answer any of your questions. Feel free to contact any SRH campuses and we’ll be happy to guide you through the application process, inform you about the entry requirements, or assist you with your visa application.
Deadlines and entry requirements
Your online application is easy to submit at any of the SRH universities’ websites. The online application is free of charge. Our admissions team will carefully look at your application and assist you with further steps. Please keep in mind our recommended application deadlines: 31 May for the winter term and 30 November for the summer term. This will allow you enough time to apply for your student visa.
Seven steps towards your dream study programme at SRH
Here is some important information regarding your application:
- Make up your mind about what you would like to study. Feel free to use our study programme finder, which can help you find the most suitable study programme in the SRH portfolio.
- Submit your application online and upload the required academic documents as well as proof of your language skills. Please follow the recommended application deadlines for non-EU citizens (31 May, 30 November).
- The admissions team will check your application and get back to you within 72 hours. In some cases, we will schedule a short admission interview (online).
- After successfully completing the admission interview, you will be offered a place at the respective SRH campus. You will receive your study contract package. You have two weeks’ time to decide as outlined in the “University Placement Guarantee”.
- Sign your contract and pay your fees (enrolment fee, tuition fee for the first year if you’re outside of the EU). We work with Flywire, which makes the payment easy and convenient for you.
- Visa application: You’ll receive your “Confirmation of Enrolment”, which you will need for your visa interview. Please note that you will also need to open a blocked bank account and sign up for health insurance before you attend your visa appointment at the respective German Embassy.
- We’ll welcome you to Germany!